LeadHER Greenville is a team of young professional women who empower each other to make a positive impact in the workforce and in the community.
- Networking events
- Leadership skills development
- Women empowerment
- Community service and outreach
- Fostering diversity and inclusion
To empower its members through professional development and outreach to our community.
What We've Achieved
- Founded LeadHER Greenville in 2013 to provide leadership development for young professional women.
- Recruited and retained over 50 members.
- Hosted 20+ influential speakers.
- Created the annual Women's Leadership Symposium as outreach to the community.
- Launched Party for a Purpose, an annual FUNdraiser - donated over $2,000 to Pendleton Place.